How To Cancel your Match.com Dating Account – Instructions

It appears you can ONLY phone them here is the Match.com dating subscription cancellation telephone number: 0800 368 5856 (This 0800 is now invalid and dead!)

UPDATED MATCH.COM CANCELLATION PHONE NUMBER:

MATCH.COM HAVE CHANGED THEIR CANCELLATION PHONE NUMBER TO FURTHER CONFUSE THE PROCESS OF CANCELLING YOUR MATCH.COM SUBSCRIPTION!

MATCH.COM PHONE NUMBER FOR CANCELLING YOUR ACCOUNT:

BEFORE you delete your match.com account you first need to cancel your MATCH.com subscription:

For MATCH.COM call on 020 305 96 492 OR FOR matchaffinity.com YOU NEED TO USE THIS NUMBER: 020 305 96 493

The above number is only open during office hours now, as opposed to the previous 24/7 telephone number.

I’ve reviewed their service and apparent deceptive practices in an earlier blog post. Click on this link to read it

8 thoughts on “How To Cancel your Match.com Dating Account – Instructions

1. Ben says:

Match are betting, very succesfully on people forgetting and then giving up,or simply not bothering to complain. They are also betting on the stigma some members may attach to on-line dating.

I cancelled in Sept 2012 and they have taken yet another subscription in December.

They will take your money 2 days prior to the renewal and so if you are reading this and think you may have 48hours left to cancel you do not.

My Credit Card Company are investigating and have put a stop on all future payments to these fraudsters,

Note: In September Match changed their fee collection firm to “Meetic”. This added another level to the maze member have to go through.

The Head office is in Texas, the European HO is somewhere in Europe and try to contact the UK office if you feel like making your day really awful.

This firm needs to be shut down or hire a CEO with honest business practices.

My own happy new years wish is that with a bit of luck the owners of this awful company will watch their equally nasty pinch mouthed, greedy spouses walk away with everything they have after a particularly acrimonious divorce with “pit bull” lawyers tearing their lives apart! We can only hope :>)

To those of you on our side of this have a successful, entertaining and great new year.

2. Carole says:

I received an email confirmation from match that my auto renew had been cancelled but did not realise for 3 months that they had continued to take money at the end of the 6 month period in spite of this. They have refused to let me forward them the email as evidence to support my refund request and have tried to fob me off with standard paragraphs about how to cancel subscriptions and saying they did not send a confirmation. They tried a new sneaky tactic after my second email to customer services where I again offered to send the evidence – it did not have a reply option to it, hoping no doubt I would give up (which I will not do on principle as they have taken £90 from me). Next step to send letter to HO with email copy, not expecting reply…. we really all have to report their dubious practices to every official body we can.

3. Veets35 says:

Please cancel my subscription for match.com

4. Ruth hunter says:

Hi I would like to cancel my account with you please i have made a mistake so sorry ,so please don’t take any more money out of my bank ,thankgou.

5. Ruth hunter says:

Please cancel my account now .thankyou

6. Ruth hunter says:

I would like you to cancel my account now please thankyou.

7. Phillip down says:

I havent bothered joining so I would like my profile deleted please and dont wish to receive anymore emails thanks

8. Belinda says:

PLEASE IMMEDIATELY REMOVE MY DETAILS PROFILE FROM YOUR SITE!!!
    DELETE DELETE DELETE ME NOW!!!!!

Comments are closed.